Moonshot Marketing is a revenue-driven, digital marketing tech company that implements state-of-the-art artificial intelligence and allows online advertisers to maximize their campaigns’ performance.
We are growing at a rapid pace and looking for exceptional junior PPC interns to help our team to grow to the next level.
Scope of Work
* You will be trained in the first few months of your work at Moonshot *
The role consists of:
● Creation, management, and optimization of worldwide, large-scale, high-budget, multi-platform, digital marketing campaigns.
● Research and analysis of various performance-data, based on numerous KPI’s.
● Working closely with a variety of different teams: Google account managers, product managers and designers; all in order to have the best marketing strategy and highest campaign performance.
● Initiation and implementation of new analytical products, tools, reports, and methodologies.
● Hybrid work-environment with offices in Tel Aviv
● Statistics, mathematical and financial backgrounds are a big advantage.
● Proficiency in Excel - a must.
● Multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has strong analytical skills and mindset.
● Keen eye for detail and very well organized when deep diving into data.
● Creativity and problem-solving skills.
● Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success.
● Tech is your passion, and you have the ability to quickly learn new tools and/or technologies independently.
● Experience in data analysis and creating efficient reports (advantage)
● Excellent level of English.
● Native of either German / French / Spanish (advantage)